My photo
My photography style has a little bit of fun and a whole lot of love. I truly love the creative process, and being able to see where an idea might take you. I would describe my photography as being modern with touches of vintage inspiration

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rachel & Zachary

Rachel and Zachary are a really amazing couple. They are incredibly intelligent, fun and clearly perfect for each other. I could not wait to post these since these images are some of my favorite I have ever taken of two people before! Here are some images that were taken yesterday at Lake Jackson in Tallahassee, FL. The post is not complete though... there is a great wardrobe change that is not included yet! So stay posted... for I will be updating this blog post soon :)














    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers