My photo
My photography style has a little bit of fun and a whole lot of love. I truly love the creative process, and being able to see where an idea might take you. I would describe my photography as being modern with touches of vintage inspiration

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Lindquist Family

    Amanda, Ryan and their adorable little girl Savannah, are such a beautiful family! The session was shot in a delightful St. Petersburg park while they were in town for a sunny Florida Christmas. The fall/winter colors on the trees created for such colorful backdrops and I loved how this family’s piercing blue eyes beamed at my camera, all session long. Savannah's first birthday was soon approaching, so we decided to let her have a lot of fun with cupcakes... *squish squish* is my only hint haha. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers